1. A health insurance coverage can cover hospitalisation charges, prescription and lab test charges, ambulance and doctor fees, and so on. Some health insurance plans additionally cover OPD costs up to a specified amount.
2. It aids in reducing your out-of-pocket payments by providing a cashless medical treatment facility in network facilities.
3. Nowadays, with the coronavirus outbreak, it is even more vital to have or purchase medical insurance that covers the expense of treatment, including PPE kits, masks, ventilators, ICU expenses, and so on.
4. If you do not have coronavirus health insurance, you can purchase Corona Kavach and Corona Rakshak health policies to alleviate your concerns.
5. Even people who are thinking about starting a family can purchase a health insurance policy that includes maternity and newborn infant coverage.
6. If you have a medical insurance coverage, the insurer will cover the costs of major surgeries such as liver transplantation, open-heart surgery, and day-care procedures such as cataract surgery, varicose veins, and the like.
7. A health insurance policy allows you and your family to have peace of mind without having to worry about future hospitalizations or medical emergencies, which can otherwise deplete a significant chunk of your savings.