Zoom Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd.(“Zoom”) operates the website https://www.bimabuy.in (the “site”) to provide consumers a seamless way to choose and buy Insurance products from multiple Insurance companies. Zoom is not an insurance company. Zoom is a licensed Insurance Broking Company holding a Broking licence from the Indian Insurance Regulator - Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India.
Terms & conditions acceptance
Responsible use and conduct
- You may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- We strongly prohibit the accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Involving in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website or linked social media accounts, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews. You understand that generally we do not monitor the content posted by users of these various tools, which means that it your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible & ethical manner. You also agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any https://www.bimabuy.in employees or representatives.
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
You agree to receive any notices or other communications about the products from the site in electric form. Electronic communications may be posted on the site and/or delivered to your registered email address, mobile phones etc either by listed insurance companies or by Zoom with whom the services are availed. All communications in electronic format will be considered to be in "writing". Your consent to receive communications electronically is valid until you revoke your consent by notifying of your decision to do so. If you revoke your consent to receive communications electronically, the insurance companies or Zoom shall have the right to terminate the facilities.
Limitation of warranties
Although all efforts are made to ensure that information and content provided as part of this site is correct at the time of inclusion on the site, however there is no guarantee to the accuracy of the Information. This site makes no representations or warranties as to the fairness, completeness or accuracy of Information. There is no commitment to update or correct any information that appears on the Internet or on this site.
By using this site, you understand and agree that all resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- The use of our resources will meet your needs or requirements
- The use of our resources will be timely, uninterrupted, secure, or free from errors
- The information obtained by using our resources will be reliable or accurate
- Any defects in the operation or functionality of any resources we provide will be repaired or corrected
Limitation of liabilities
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that this site is provided to you on an "as is" and "where-is" basis, without any warranty. Zoom will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising from or connected with the site, including but not limited to, your use of this site or your inability to use the site or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
Further, Zoom and the providers of information shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained at this site.
Copyrights and trademarks
All content and material available on https://www.bimabuy.in, including but not limited to the trademarks, logos, text, graphics, website name, code, images and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Site are the intellectual property of Zoom and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. You are prohibited from using any Marks of this site for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Zoom or such third party which may own the Marks. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes unless specifically authorized by Zoom.
Termination of use
As each country has laws that may differ from those of Gurugram, by accessing our site, you agree that the statutes and laws of Haryana without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site. In case of any dispute, either judicial or quasi-judicial, the same will be subject to the laws of India, with the courts in Gurugram having exclusive jurisdiction.
Unless otherwise expressed, Zoom expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Zoom Insurance Brokers Private Limited
Registered & Corporate Office: D-104, Udyog Vihar Phase V, Sector-19, Gurugram, Haryana-122016
CIN : U66000HR2008PTC065899, IRDAI Licence No.: 389, Licence Category: Composite, Licence Expiry: 1st January 2024
Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation. Kindly read all policy related documents and take expert
advice before taking any insurance or investment decisions.
© Copyright 2008-2021 bimabuy.in. All Rights Reserved.